'If you don't have boobs, you wear those cutlets': Charlize Theron admits to wearing bra pads to boost her cleavage



She is the South African beauty who has a face and body to die for.

But Charlize Theron admits that she sometimes she gives herself a bit of a boost in the cleavage department.

The stunning 35-year-old reveals that like many women she uses chicken cutlets in her bra.

She made the revelation in a new interview with W magazine, in which she poses on the cover in a low-cut navy blue dress.



'I wear those! Charlize Theron admits to wearing chicken cutlets in her bra in a new interview with W magazine for which she poses on the cover in a low-cut navy dress
'I wear those! Charlize Theron admits to wearing chicken cutlets in her bra in a new interview with W magazine for which she poses on the cover in a low-cut navy dress

Whilst discussing the artificial chest she wore to play Mavis in her new film Young Adult, she said: 'I wear those! If you don’t have boobs, you wear those cutlets.'

The blonde beauty also went on to reveal that she had several missing teeth as a child due to a serious illness.

'For the first eight years of my life, I didn’t have front teeth,' she said. 'I was pretty sick as an infant, and the antibiotics rotted them.'


Beauty in black: Charlize has been looking stunning in black as she attended the W magazine pre-Golden Globe party last night and the Critics' Choice Movie Awards on Thursday
Beauty in black: Charlize has been looking stunning in black as she attended the W magazine pre-Golden Globe party last night and the Critics' Choice Movie Awards on Thursday
Beauty in black: Charlize has been looking stunning in black as she attended the W magazine pre-Golden Globe party last night and the Critics' Choice Movie Awards on Thursday

The Monster's Ball star also said that before she was an actress she wanted to be a ballerina, but her hopes were crushed because she was too tall.

'I wanted to be a ballerina, but I was too tall, and I had too many injuries,' she told the magazine.

'What I loved as a ballerina was telling stories, and I could also do that with acting, so I eventually moved to L.A.'

Charlize is currently single and recently admitted to Piers Morgan that she needed to find a man.


Au naturale: Charlize appeared to had left her filets at home for last night's party
Au naturale: Charlize appeared to had left her filets at home for last night's party

Chatting about her OCD, which causes her to fret about potential mess in closed cupboards, the Academy Award winner was fearful that her eccentricities might put off potential suitors and tried to shush the British host by telling him: 'I'm single! I need to find a man!'

The actress also revealed that she doesn't feel she will ever marry but refused to open up about her split from Irish actor Stuart Townsend, 39 , earlier this year.

Looking saddened but only confirming that she does still want children as she stated before the split, she said: 'I love my job and my fans but there are some things I need to keep private.'


Getting a boost: Charlize wore an artificial chest to play Mavis in her new film Young Adult
Getting a boost: Charlize wore an artificial chest to play Mavis in her new film Young Adult

But she revealed all the details of her relationship with Prince Harry.

The South African joked of the 27-year-old second in line to the British throne: 'We're married, I'm pregnant!'

Before adding: 'I met him, such a nice guy. I love the work he does in Africa.

I wanted to go to a polo game so we went to a polo game, we're going to try and do something together in Africa.

'It's unbelievable how it spread like wildfire. Must just be horrible for him, the way the rumours develop.


Girl's day out: Charlize is currently single and has lately been hanging out with her gal pals, like last week, when she went to a Lakers game with a girlfriend
Girl's day out: Charlize is currently single and has lately been hanging out with her gal pals, like last week, when she went to a Lakers game with a girlfriend

But when Piers interjected: 'I don't think it's horrible for him,' Charlize responded: I have to say Prince Harry is lovely, absolutely charming.'

The blonde also set the record straight regarding her friendship with Keanu Reeves, 47.

She told Piers: 'This is a problem when you're single and your friends come out to help you and take you out for a meal. I consider him one of my best friends. We've known each other for 15 years.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie Marceau – Best Woman Of World

Female Agents Movie Poster

Is it a good idea to study in China?