Is it a good idea to study in China?

 Logo

https://www.istudy-china.com/


 It depends on what kind of subjects and purpose that makes you want to study.

When it comes to the major,personally, I suggest that unless your major is about Chinese or Chinese culture, you'd better not to study there,since the academic atmosphere in China is not so desirable.

On the other hand, only If you are planning to work in China or even be a citizen of PRC, I think it is a good idea to study there.Conversly, if you will go back to your country after graduating from university, I believe US or some European countries would be a more suitable choice,provided that you can afford the high expense.


if my answer has any mistakes,especially in grammar and words please tell me, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie Marceau – Best Woman Of World

Female Agents Movie Poster

Is it a good idea to study in China?