I welcome thee with Neil Krug


As I have been contemplating with what to do with myself of late, I am in search of inspiration. Twas my friend Shelby who ended the search and introduced me to the magnificent Neil Krug. I have been obsessing over his works ever since. From his use of raw & psychedelic imagery, I have been running around town shoeless being a free spirit. He has also touched creative minds such as Devendra Banhart, Ratatat, Tame Impala and Sea Wolf just to name a few.
When I look at his works it sends me to a parallel universe. Which is what I have needed. In this day and age I think we all must take time to appreciate the beautiful things already around us...light, nature, elements etc. We are all surrounded by materialistic objects and people who are ever so narcissistic. Once you have found something that makes you want to be a better person...hold onto it. I'm going to plaster my walls in Neil Krug...look at his works..they're dripping in magic.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie Marceau – Best Woman Of World

Female Agents Movie Poster

Is it a good idea to study in China?